Requests for refunds will be granted if made at least 30 days before the first scheduled day of the workshop-minus a 10% processing fee. No refunds will be made for no shows.
Refunds must be requested via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All workshop venues are ADA compliant.
CEMPSYCH, LLC is happy to accommodate your ADA needs. Please reach out ot use via email (email@example.com) to let us know of any ADA needs at least 2 weeks before the first day of the scheduled workshop that you are planning to attend.
CEMPSYCH, LLC is fully committed to conducting all activities in alignment with the American Psychological Association’s Ethical Principles of Psychologists and all Multicultural Guidelines. CEMPSYCH, LLC will comply with all legal and ethical responsibilities to be non-discriminatory in promotional activities, program content and in the treatment of program participants. The monitoring and assessment of compliance with these standards will be the responsibility of CEO, Sonya Lott, Ph.D. in consultation with the program planning committee member, Michael Likier, Ph.D.
While it is the intention of CEMPSYCH, LLC to ensure fair treatment for all participants and to anticipate potential problems, there will still be occasional issues which require intervention and/or action on the part of the CEO or program planning committee member.
Grievances will be handled in the following manner:
- All grievances, even if first communicated orally, must be put in written format and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- When a participant, files a grievance and expects action on the complaint, the following actions will be taken:
If the grievance pertains to any aspect of a workshop presented by the CEO, Michael Likier, Ph.D. will determine the final resolution. If the grievance involves any aspect of a workshop presented by Michael Liker, Ph.D., Sonya Lott, Ph.D. will be the final arbitrator.
If the grievance concerns any aspect of a workshop presented by another presenter, Sonya Lott, Ph.D. or Michael Likier, Ph.D. will share the written grievance with the presenter. A final resolution will be decided upon by Director in consultation with the presenter and Michael Likier, Ph.D.
Efforts to resolve concerns will include, but are not limited to:
- a) moving the participant to another workshop or
- b) providing a credit for a another CEMPSYCH, LLC workshop or
- c) providing a partial or full refund of the workshop fee.
- If the grievance concerns any online CEMPSYCH, LLC CE program, the CEO and Michael Likier, Ph.D. will work together to determine the highest and best resolution.